On behalf of our client, one of the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of the PRODUCT MANAGER Animal health (Companion Animals).
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTITUDES
- University degree in Medical/Pharmaceutical/Veterinary.
- At least 2 years' experience in a Product Manager (Animal health, OTC/СHС/FMCG) position in innovative global or middle-sized European pharmaceutical company.
- Animal health (Companion Animals) portfolio PM experience will be a huge advantage.
- Positive attitude, optimism, strong business acumen, communication skills required to represent requirements to cross-functional teams and partner with stakeholders.
- Advanced English.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- PRODUCT MANAGER Animal health (Companion Animals) is responsible for execution of medicines' marketing strategy, ensures compliance with budget accomplishment regarding his/her products and planned market share succeed.
- Market analyses, development, and implementation of product strategy.
- Daily tactical product promotion at the market management. Analyses trends of product development as well as opportunities of its promotion at the market.
- Designs new marketing projects.
- Promotion of particular product costs split and control. Analyses and evaluates efficiency of promotional costs.
- Establishes, liaises with KOLs.
- Plans and organizes company’s participation in targeted events (conferences, roundtables, advisory panels, etc).
- Forecasting of products promotion results achievement.
- Possibility to work as Product Manager with innovative healthcare solutions in a friendly global working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and corporate bonus scheme.
- •Insurance (medical/life/critical illnesses).
- Corporate car provision.
Contact person: Anastasiya Maximenko, Partner—firstname.lastname@example.org